Shakti Queen is about discovering a softer and more loving way to nourish your Shakti – the female principle of divine energy. It’s about how to birth your dreams in a uniquely feminine way by calling forth the powerful energies we possess as women. It’s experiential. It’s empowering. It’s about filling your basket with such nourishing self-love – you begin to ‘pour over’ with the passion and wisdom you need to walk your way in the world.
Amara Charles, with Shyena Venice and a team of committed women created Shakti Queen, accomplishing a dream of many years to gather together and empower women who are waking up to their full possibilities – who wish to keep evolving into the magical, mysterious feminine beauty they are.
Presenting their masterful blend of little known feminine spiritual practices taught to them by a variety of female teachers from the Buddhist, White Tigress and Sweet Medicine shamanic traditions over the last 25 years, Shakti Queen is a unique combination of teachings, practices, and ceremony introducing women to a whole new way of nourishing their feminine, receptive – creative yin essence – which is a softer, and ultimately far more natural way for women to move in the world.
The focus of each Shakti Queen retreat is to embody our divine feminine energy, refresh our natural vitality, and discover the wisdom, magic and power of our erotic intelligence.
Shakti Queen is taught as a series of women’s empowerment retreats with each module highlighting different lessons. Certain feminine principles and practices stream through every retreat, and each module contains a series of transformational ceremonial experiences designed to generate personal breakthroughs that allow you to bring balance, beauty and prowess into your world.
Retreats 1 – 3 do not need to be taken in a specific order and can be attended when you are able to join us. Modules 4 – 5 require the prerequisites Retreats 1-3.
Birthing the Goddess
Discovering the power of feminine manifestation
For this women’s empowerment retreat, Amara Charles and Shyena Venice will present feminine teachings to help you discover a softer and more loving way to nourish your Shakti – the female principle of divine energy. It’s about how to birth your dreams in a uniquely feminine way. You will experience how to turnaround doubt, shed body shame and plant fresh new seeds to manifest your dreams. Together, in a wonderful sisterhood circle, we will share stories of courage and beauty and celebrate our divine goddess energies. Becoming a Shakti Queen is experiential. It’s empowering. It’s about filling your basket with such nourishing self-love – you begin to pour over with the passion and wisdom you need to walk your way in the world.
Birthing the Goddess is designed for women who want to:
- Reduce stress and tension.
- Nourish your heart, feed your spirit and let yourself relax.
- Heal and shift doubt into stories of courage and beauty.
- Shed body shame and feel good inside your skin.
- Find your voice and speak your truth.
- Celebrate your creativity by sharing who you are.
- Find solutions that work for persistent problems.
- Increase your health and vitality – the feminine, yin way.
- Enjoy nourishing friendships with a new circle of women who see your inner beauty because they see their own.
You will learn how to:
- Use your feminine Yin energy to reduce stress, anxiety and tension.
- Naturally balance hormones and increase your libido with Qigong practices.
- Use a Jade Egg to increase your masculine Yang vitality.
- Manifest your dreams by planting seeds of compassion.
- Express your authentic feminine power and grace.
- Creatively birth one of the nine different kinds of children.
- Learn White Tigress Taoist secrets for health and longevity.
- Practice easy ways to increase your physical vitality.
- Nourish the heart of your intimate relationships.
- Bring more spirit, care and beauty back to your family and friends.
If you’re interested in feeling fully supported to express your dreams and desires and make profound shifts in your world as an empowered woman, then you are ready for Shakti Queen – Birthing the Goddess.
The Dragon King
Healing our relations with the men we love
The Dragon King is about healing our conflicts with the masculine. It’s about understanding our differences and learning how to activate and awaken our inner feminine magic. This Shakti Queen retreat features shamanic ceremony to uplift each of your important relationships with men in your life. We’re going to discover how to bring out the best in the men we love and learn what’s needed to enchant our Dragon Kings. We will dip our toes into the awesome prowess of the divine Shakti Goddess and have a blast shining together in this special Shakti Sisterhood gathering.
The Dragon King is designed for women who want to:
- Discover what’s needed to enchant Dragon Kings – learn how to bring out the best in the men you love.
- Heal personal wounds with the masculine.
- Nourish your divine feminine wisdom.
- Transform old pain stories into understanding and forgiveness.
- Let go of what blocks you from owning your real feminine beauty.
- Find out how to use softness to manifest your heart’s desires with ease and grace.
- Begin new practices that make you feel clear, healthy and happy.
- Open the Dharma Door to balanced feminine and masculine energy.
You will experience:
- Dragon King teachings for empowered relations with men.
- Goddess Ceremony to release shame and past pain that stops you from asking for what you want.
- Ways to give voice to your heart – the divine feminine inside you.
- Dream Harvesting to share the magic of our dreams.
- Jade Egg Qigong exercises to increase sexual prowess.
- White Tigress health methods for uplifting vitality and health.
- Devotional chants and meditation to strengthen your spirit.
- Friendship with a new circle of women hungry to heal and create empowering relationships with the men in their lives.
There are no prerequisites for this retreat.
The Shadow Queen
Discovering the Hidden Jewels of Your Shadow
Using feminine fairy tales to unravel tangled up confusions with the key women and men in our lives, we are going to delve into the archetypes of our shadow where we will discover precious gems hidden in the velvety folds of our psyche.
This women’s empowerment retreat features shamanic ceremony, matriarchal teachings, qigong health exercises, and feminine spiritual practices to enrich your life with the tools you need to thrive in a changing world.
The Shadow Queen is for women who want to:
- Understand and heal connections with mothers, daughters and sisters.
- Brandish the sword of truth and beauty to cutaway the dead branches of sluggish pity that no longer serves us.
- Delve into the velvet shadows to find the one thing we dare to birth inside ourselves.
- Deepen your immersion into the transformational realms of Shakti.
- Embody the unique presence as a Shakti Queen.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the fairy tales and fantasies that keep us trapped at the effect of our tyrants.
- Learn how to Count Coop – over tyrants who seem to block your way.
- Stand up to what prevents you from walking the lightning bolt path.
- Bring compassion and healing light into the darkness of your Shadow Queen to open your heart.
- Strengthen your Shakti presence with Nourishing Life Practices.
- Release the blocks that keep you from expressing your divine feminine goddess.
- Turn obstacles into creative opportunities.
- Celebrate in sisterhood ceremony to nourish the fires of devotion and love.
- Practice devotional chants and meditation to strengthen your spirit.
There are no prerequisites for this retreat.
The Warrior Queen
Awakening the Warrior Within
In this epic women’s gathering celebrating our divine feminine intelligence, we will be deepening our immersion into the transformational realms of Shakti. We will delve into the shadows to find the one thing we dare to birth inside ourselves. Ceremonies and teachings will focus on how to empower our relations with the men as well as heal wounds with the sisters in our lives. Shakti IV is called the Warrior Queen because we will brandish our swords of truth and beauty to cutaway the dead branches of sluggish pity that no longer serves us. We will nourish the heart of our Warrior Queen with compassion as we dance together in the glory of our natural selves. If there is interest, we will also expose some of the secrets of how to express our erotic power from the White Tigress teachings.
The Warrior Queen is for women who want to:
- Embody the unique presence of your Shakti Queen.
- Learn White Tigress health methods to increase your feminine power.
- Clear distractions that keep you from the lightning bolt path.
- Celebrate in sisterhood ceremony to nourish the fires of devotion.
- Discover the gifts of your Shakti catlike nature.
- To nourish your spirit.
The Warrior Queen Retreat Features:
- Refinement of Shakti sexual restoration practices.
- Ceremonial Rites of Passage.
- Individual advice on personal spiritual practice.
- Creation of Your Goddess Wheel of Beauty and Power.
- An introduction to Shakti Warrior ~ The Fires of Devotion.
- And of course, enjoy good food, good rest and share your gifts with amazing sisters.
Rights of Passage
Initiation into a new paradigm ~ pilot
This special women’s empowerment features the cherries of each Shakti Queen retreat and will serve as our pilot training program for Shakti Queens. We will include teachings and practices from all our Shakti Queen retreats including Birthing the Goddess, Dragon King, Shadow Queen and Warrior Queen retreats. We will also include a special initiation ceremony for Shakti Queens who would like to embark on the journey of becoming a Shakti Queen Instructor. This program is currently in development. The initial pre requisite for attending this pilot initiation and training program is attending at least any two other Shakti Queen Retreats. To apply for attendance to this retreat, please Email Me
Frequently Asked Questions
In Shakti Queen, although the subject of relationships, intimacy and increasing sexual energy may be discussed during every retreat, the focus is on empowering our dreams, creativity and feminine presence. All of the teachings, ceremonies and practices within Shakti Queen Retreats are designed to improve feminine health and vitality. Thus, there are no sexual partner exercises as there are within the Quodoushka Workshops.
Many women who attend Shakti Queen return home with so much energy and joy, they naturally want to share new things with their partners, daughters and friends. Here’s one of the many comments we received from a gentleman who’s daughter and partner attended the Shakti Queen ~ Dragon King retreat:
“You are healing the world, one woman at a time. For me to have had my daughter under your wisdom and guidance, I am deeply grateful. In short and simple ease, I mean I love you big! :) - Rodney
If you have questions or concerns about how you would like to participate, our staff is ready to help you before, during, and after the Shakti Queen.
Please Note: These are just the bare bones of what happens in Shakti Queen. (I have intentionally left out some of the most unique, fun and special things that happen during the weekend. Why? Because some people just love to be surprised).
Also each Shakti Queen teacher may position topics and exercises in their own unique way. Every Shakti Queen Retreat includes these essential teachings, exercises and practices:
We open with introductions and we dive into the first teaching. We use this teaching to share and listen to everyone’s intent for being here. This is followed by a ceremony to help everyone set their own intention for the weekend.
We also create specific agreements for the group including the rules for confidentiality. This ensures our rules of engagement during the weekend provide a safe container and a safe environment for each person to learn.
We begin the morning with a Dream Harvest and teachings to get to know each other, open our senses and balance our energy.
Teachings are followed with exercises that bring these teachings into the body, such as Qigong or White Tigress exercises that show us how to use our energy centers.
We serve a beautiful lunch each day.
The rest of the day is devoted to expanding our concept and awareness of what it means to be a Shakti Queen and delve deeper into the theme of that module with teachings, exercises and ceremony. The day is packed with information and activity, and we do run late into the evening.
This is an amazing day of discovering new things about your feminine beauty and power.
We introduce interactive, experiential teachings as well as a variety of feminine healing practices to help us ground, feel and express a more empowered sense of self.
The afternoon is devoted to personal questions, afternoon tea and a special closing ceremony that is designed to help you connect more deeply to your Shakti Queen and return home to family and friends in beauty.