Now available in:
English (purchase here)
Based on ancient Mayan, Olmec, and Toltec teachings passed down through the generations by the Twisted Hair Nagual Elders of the Sweet Medicine Sundance Path, the practice of Quodoushka offers practical guidance on sex, intimacy, and relationships as well as how to reach higher levels of orgasm and sexual ecstasy.
Working with the healing power of sexual union and orgasm, Quodoushka offers a path to repair emotional wounds and sexual insecurities, revive monotonous relationships, discover our true sensual selves through understanding our unique sexual anatomy type, and discover the sweet medicine of sex.
Celebrating the Full Gender Spectrum
Nine Sexual Anatomy Types
Revealing these once-secret teachings for the first time, initiated Quodoushka Instructor Amara Charles explains the physical, energetic, and sexual qualities of the nine male and female sexual anatomy types such as Coyote Man or Buffalo Woman and how to identify and best please each type as well as take pride in your own unique sexual anatomy. LGBTQ identify with your unique sexual anatomy in addition to the energy of that anatomy type, and how that translates in your sexual relating.
Variations of Orgasmic Expression
Describing the nine variations of orgasmic expression from avalanche to forest fire she provides exercises for greater sexual pleasure and increased orgasmic intensity, including the Chakra Merging exercise, a method for reaching a full-body orgasm through breathwork.
Sexual Energy Work
Covering role-playing and sexual energetic work with the chakras and the light body as well as self-love exercises to bring the sacred back into your lovemaking, the practice of Quodoushka reveals how we can, through pleasure, become more sensitive, creative lovers.
What You Will Learn:
- Practical exercises to reach higher levels of orgasm, renew relationships, and discover the healing power of sex.
- Illustrates how to identify and best please the nine male and female sexual anatomy types, such as Coyote Man or Buffalo Woman
- Provides exercises for greater sexual pleasure and orgasmic intensity, including the Firebreath exercise for full-body orgasm.
- Explains how to perform powerful healing sexual energetic work with the chakras and light body.
- LGBTQ identify with your unique sexual anatomy in addition to the energy of that type, and learn how to amplify your sexual relating with your naturalness.